Level 4. Post 5 . My future job



- What kind of job would you like to have? How do you imagine it?
- Outdoors /indoors?

- Would you like to travel a lot in your job?

- What about the salary?

- What major are you studying / are you thinking of taking?    Explain why

- Add any other related ideas.

- Make comments on 3 of your classmates’ posts + a comment on your teacher's post.

- Word Count: 210 words

My future job

As for me in future I would like to become an interpreter. I know that interpreters have opportunities to visit different countries and continents. It attracts me, because I'll get acquainted with various peoples and I'll learn their customs, rituals and traditions. I think that an interpreter is a very useful profession, because it helps people to communicate. But of course if you want to be an interpreter, you will need definite qualification. At first you must know one foreign language at least. It's good, if you know English (the language of the planet) and any other language. Also you should know colloquial expressions and slang. You should know the history of the country the language of which you are studying, ways of life that are typical for this country, etc. And of course you must be a sociable, communicative and patient person. I think that this kind of career will suit me because I have almost all qualifications that are needed. But I must continue to work with English grammar and vocabulary as well as pronunciation. I like this job and I hope that I'll become an interpreter. I hope that my dream will become true. I try to read English books in the original, learn 10 words at a time and listen to English songs every day, because I want to fulfill my ambitions.



Comments

  1. Its very important the relatioship with person in the profession of your writte in the post its important the contact for improve the experiencia of yours customers

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is a great dream and if you try hard it will surely come true

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that one day I will need a translator, English is very difficult for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. your work looks very entertaining, I hope you can do it soon

    ReplyDelete

  5. I find your dream very interesting and I hope it comes true.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great future job, I hope your dream comes true!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you can fulfill your dream of becoming an interpreter and never give up.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think that it is a essential job in the world, but i never could be a interpreter

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your son is an amazing person, he's very strong, with hope and perseverance everything is possible

    ReplyDelete
  10. If you stay motivated I am sure you will achieve your dream.

    ReplyDelete
  11. the only way to lose is to not trying. just go and work hard. all we will be happy when you reach your dreams

    ReplyDelete
  12. Being an interpreter should be a lot of fun, but I couldn't be because I'm not very sociable

    ReplyDelete
  13. Be an interpreter sounds entertaining, you can visit several countries.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, sounds entertaining and interesting, if you work hard you will achieve it!

    ReplyDelete

  15. I never imagined that it was so much dedication, but everything with effort is achieved

    ReplyDelete
  16. I hope you can become an interpreter someday :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the way you work every day to get your dream, I'm sure you will!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. That job sounds very interesting and entertaining!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm sure you will fulfill your dream, professor

    ReplyDelete
  20. It's never too late to fulfill our dreams. You will be a great interpreter.

    ReplyDelete

  21. I hope you fulfill your dreams that you become an interpreter

    ReplyDelete
  22. I think it is a very difficult job, I hope you can achieve it soon

    ReplyDelete
  23. i think it is a difficult and awesome at the same time, i hope you can make it come true

    ReplyDelete
  24. The capacity of communication it's very important between humans, so be an interpreter is a very useful job for the people.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great dream teacher, I hope it will come true soon.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Being an interpreter looks like a good job, I hope You can make it

    ReplyDelete
  27. I think interpreter its always necessary, sooner or later, the need of an bridge to communicate between 2 languages. I really hope you can make it true ! :D

    ReplyDelete
  28. I hope your dream comes true, anything is possible if you never stop dreaming. :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. I hadn't realized how interesting it is to be an interpreter

    ReplyDelete
  30. I hope your dream job comes true, teacher!

    ReplyDelete
  31. I don't think I could be a interpreter because I'm not really good at talking

    ReplyDelete
  32. I hope one day your dream will come true! :)

    ReplyDelete
  33. Beign an interpreter sound like a very nice job, I hope you can make it, I think your english is pretty good :)

    ReplyDelete
  34. It's a very interesting job, there are many places where you can work and help a lot of people when in trouble of comunicating

    ReplyDelete
  35. Being an interpreter looks interesting, and you would travel so much, I hope your dream comes true.

    ReplyDelete

  36. How entertaining it could be to work traveling, I hope I can fulfill it.

    ReplyDelete
  37. it's a great dream! I hope it can be fulfilled one day

    ReplyDelete
  38. It sounds very interesting, I hope you can achieve your goal as soon as possible!.

    ReplyDelete
  39. Hard work always pays off! I hope that you become an interpreter

    ReplyDelete
  40. English it's a very funny language and its very popular around the world

    ReplyDelete
  41. I hope you can fulfill your dream

    ReplyDelete
  42. Sound really great this job I hope one day you will work as to how an interpreter.

    ReplyDelete
  43. I'm sure you will be a great interpreter.

    ReplyDelete

  44. Being an interpreter sounds like a lot of fun, I hope you can achieve your dream!

    ReplyDelete

  45. Every effort has its rewards. I hope you can fulfill your dream

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog